UPDATE - June, 2020
Coronavirus Loan Relief
Please contact our Loan Services department for payment assistance or to make arrangements concerning your existing loan payments. Our loan service representatives are available to assist you by contacting (407) 855-5452 ext. 2303; or you can email at email@example.com.
UPDATE - May 7, 2020
McCoy Federal Branch Lobbies Reopen
Effective Monday, May 11
McCoy Federal Credit Union will open branch lobbies with traffic restrictions in order to further service you within guidelines of local executive orders intended to promote community health, safety and welfare. Lobby tellers will be available for all normal member business. However, social distancing will be observed, thus limiting the number of teller windows open. Lobby teller traffic will be organized to create social distancing, which will limit the number of members allowed to utilize the lobby at any given time. Member Service Representatives will be available on a walk-in basis. If all Member Service Representatives are busy, members will be asked to wait in a staging area for the next available employee. We are taking these steps to support social distancing in branch lobbies and waiting areas as part of our commitment to provide you safe, caring, exceptional service. Here is what else you can expect:
- Once lobbies are opened, only a limited number of members will be allowed inside at one time.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in each teller window and member service desk.
- Appropriate social distancing floor markers have been installed to ensure everyone remains 6' apart. This includes in our lobby waiting areas, teller lines, member service offices and outside the building for wait areas.
- A representative will be meeting and assisting you at the door.
- All of our McCoy Federal employees will comply with social distancing guidelines and local orders when serving you face-to-face.
- We ask Members to wear a mask when entering a lobby located in Orange County pursuant to Orange County, Florida Emergency Executive Order No. 2020-12 Regarding COVID-19. Our team at the Osceola location may remind Members to wear masks per Osceola County Executive Order #5 Pertaining to COVID-19.
- For security, we will require Members to briefly lower their masks to verify their identity.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting is being done, above and beyond normal cleaning procedures.
Even after the lobbies are open, Members are encouraged to utilize drive-thru services for teller transactions to reduce lobby teller traffic. We will continue to provide expanded drive-thru services.
Lobby Hours of Operation:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday
Drive-Thru Hours of Operation:
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday
The Credit Union offers a variety of convenient automated services for members who prefer to transact business while avoiding public contact. Most business can be transacted through our mobile app, via online banking, or by phone. The Call Center remains available at 407.855.5452 or 888.584.7701 for personal service without public contact.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we begin the process of reopening our lobbies. It is our privilege to serve you.
Effective immediately, we have temporarily removed the six (6) per month limit on transfers from your savings account making it easier for you to access your funds. We will review this change monthly until it is determined this assistance is no longer needed.
We're Here For You!
A message from all of us at McCoy Federal.
Check On Your Stimulus Payment
Here's how to check when you will get your stimulus payment. IRS has launched the Get My Payment site and it is live now.
To check your payment, click here.
IRS Explains The "Payment Status Not Available" Stimulus Check Error - story from Jim Wang, Forbes.com
Please Note: Links to other web sites found on the McCoy Federal Credit Union web site are provided to assist in locating information. The fact that there is a link between this web site and another does not constitute a product or program endorsement by McCoy Federal Credit Union or any of its affiliates. McCoy Federal Credit Union does not operate these webs sites and therefore has no responsibility for content of the web sites found at these links, or beyond, and does not attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information located there. Be aware that privacy and security policies may differ from these practiced by McCoy Federal Credit Union.
The US Chamber of Commerce released instructions and guidance on how small businesses can apply for the SBA Disaster Relief Loan program.
First, read the guide and checklist here: SBA Disaster Relief Loan program Guide and Checklist
Then, follow instructions at this link: SBA Disaster Relief Loan program Instructions
BEWARE OF SCAMS
Now more than ever we encourage you to be vigilant against scams, especially via phone and email. Unscrupulous people are trying to take advantage of the fear and uncertainty of the moment. To stay abreast of scams, visit our page on Coronavirus related scams here.
Want to get your Coronavirus relief check? Scammers do too.