Health savings accounts (HSAs)
are designed to help you save for future qualified medical expenses on a tax-free basis. HSAs are individually-owned accounts to which you can make tax-deductible contributions, accumulate tax-deferred earnings, and take tax-free withdrawals whenever you need to pay for qualified medical expenses. HSAs are used by individuals who have a high deductible health plan (HDHP).
- Interest bearing account (monthly average balance $1,000 and over)
- No minimum balance requirement
- First 50 checks FREE
- Online account access 24/7 with FREE My McCoy
- Any dividends earned are compounded and credited monthly
- FREE Direct Deposit to HSA