How McCoy Protects You
McCoy Federal Credit Union is dedicated to protecting your security and account information. We have installed a number of safety and security measures to guard your nonpublic personal information, including:
- Norton Secured - Our website is protected using Symantec Norton Secured security. This security measure is in place so that you can be sure that our website is authentic and protected.
- LookingGlass - The LookingGlass Protected Site Seal is a trust mark displayed on the websites of organizations that utilize LookingGlass Anti-Phishing Solutions to provide early detection and immediate takedown of sites used for phishing attacks. The seal indicates that the organization is serious about proactively protecting its customers from online fraud and identity theft.
- Encryption - myMcCoy uses encryption as well as many additional security procedures.
- Passwords - myMcCoy requires strong passwords to protect your account.
- Secure Access Code - myMcCoy uses Secure Access Codes (SAC), a security feature that allows you to register the computer you are using for "one-time" or "future" use.
Ways To Increase Your Protection
In addition to the safety and security measures we have initiated to protect our members, here are some more ways you can increase your protection:
Sign up for FREE myMcCoy
Access all your accounts, pay your bills, review your account statement, make deposits, transfer funds and even apply for a loan all from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is a personal computer and access to the Web.
Sign up for FREE Bill Pay
Online bill pay is one of the safest ways to pay your bills and protect you from identity theft. Identity thieves still use the tried and true methods of stealing mail or discarded trash. Online bill pay helps to protect you against identity theft and check fraud.
Sign up for FREE E-Statements, E-Notices and E-Alerts
Paper statements can be lost, misplaced, or fall into the wrong hands. E-Statements (Electronic Statements) are free, convenient, secure, and include all the same information as a paper statement and are accessible through MyMcCoy anytime you need to view them. Stop dealing with bulky paper statements that require storage or shredding, sign up for free E-Statements.
E-Notices and E-Alerts are free, value-added online services available to McCoy Members that provide important information related to your McCoy accounts faster and more secure than you would with paper notices through regular mail. Never wait for the mail to learn what is happening to your accounts, sign up for E-Notices & E-Alerts today!
Combined use of myMcCoy, online Bill Pay, E-Statements, E-Notices and E-Alerts offers greater protection of your personal financial information against identity theft.