McCoy Federal has a savings program specially directed to youth savers ages 5 through 17.
The program has no fees and has two groups of savers, age 5 through 10 years and age 11 through 17 years.
HOW DO I JOIN
Go to any of the McCoy locations and let them know you would like to start a Youth Savings Account. Click here for directions to any of the McCoy offices.
HOW DO I SAVE
- Money for savings can come from money you have already saved in a piggy bank or jar
- Money from special occasions like birthdays
- Allowance money
- Money earned from chores or getting good grades
- Money earned from babysitting or lawn cutting
- Money from part time or full time jobs
TOO YOUNG OR TOO OLD
McCoy Federal has accounts to suit everyone's needs. We can set up an account for someone under 5 years of age to convert to a youth account at age 5. At age 18 our youth are invited to participate in McCoy's full range of accounts and financial opportunities.