E-Statements E-Notices E-Alerts
FREE E-Statements offer the following benefits:
- Convenient - you may view or print your E-Statements any time
- Simple - you will receive an email when your E-Statement is ready to view online
- Fast - E-Statements are available the same day as paper statements
- Secure - E-Statements cannot be lost or stolen in the mail
- E-Statements are environmentally friendly by reducing paper waste
E-Notices are free, value-added online services available to McCoy Members that provide important information related to your McCoy accounts faster and more secure than you would with paper notices through regular mail.
E-Notices can provide you with immediate notification of insufficient funds, overdraft privilege, overdraft protection line of credit transfer, maturity of share certificates, changes to account information such as passwords and much more!
Want to know if your balance falls below $500? You can do that. Want to know if a check clears? You can do that too. Want to know if a deposit was received? There is an alert for that as well! With free E-Alerts you will be notified as your account changes throughout the day. Available E-Alerts include balance falls below a certain amount, deposit is made above a certain amount, check number or range clears.
Never wait for the mail to learn what is happening to your accounts, sign up for E-Notices & E-Alerts today!
E-Notices & E-Alerts are only available to myMcCoy members, our Free Online Banking Service. To join, visit our website and click on the "ENROLL" link below the myMcCoy log in box at the upper right.
For more information on myMcCoy, click here.