My McCoy Money is the wrong amount
McCoy Money is not available on shipping and
handling, taxes, or purchases made with gift cards. McCoy Money is calculated
on the subtotal of your purchase before addition of these items.
My McCoy Money has not tracked yet.
Don't worry - it can take up to 7 days for your purchase to track. You should see your eligible purchases on your "My Account" page when the store confirms your purchase of eligible products from their site, usually in 1-7 days. Some stores may take longer to confirm the purchase.
If your purchase hasn't tracked after 7 days, we can help. Submit a missing McCoy Money inquiry. Please be sure to wait 7 days to file McCoy Money inquiries, as merchants may take up to 7 days to credit your account.
Please note - All stores have their own period for which you can submit a McCoy Money inquiry. You can file a claim for up to 65 days after your purchase. Submit your inquiry as quickly as possible after the 7-day wait period.
I have not received a payment. When will I be paid?
McCoy Money accrues to member accounts a minimum of 90 days after purchase. McCoy Money also pays its members their accrued McCoy Money monthly. Members must have accrued at least $20 to receive a payment. Account balances below $20 will be carried over to the following payment period.
Once your McCoy Money has passed into the confirmed stage, we'll automatically send any confirmed McCoy Money you have earned the fifth day of each month. You can view when your next payment will be available on your My McCoy Money page.
If you are using the Shopping Assistant, your pending purchases are listed as the McCoy Money earned amount.
Do you have less than the minimum in your account? Don't worry, just keep shopping! You never lose the McCoy Money you've already accumulated, and we'll send it to you as soon as you hit your minimum.
My McCoy Money was declined.
Stores usually decline McCoy Money for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your McCoy Money website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with McCoy Money during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by McCoy Money.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for McCoy Money.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the McCoy Money guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn McCoy Money rewards in the McCoy Money guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn McCoy Money for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for McCoy Money.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay McCoy Money on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.
How do I use the Shopping Assistant Mobile App?
Download the Shopping Assistant mobile app for Android 4.0.3+ or iOS 7+ and higher. After you install the app, search for participating products and stores. You can even use our barcode scanner to find the exact product you're looking for. Complete your order in the new window that opens for you inside of the Shopping Assistant app.
How do I use the Shopping Assistant for Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari?
Download the Shopping Assistant and it will alert you when you're visiting a participating store's site. Simply click on Activate McCoy Money and continue shopping as you normally would.
McCoy Money Check List: Do's and Don'ts
- Do make sure you've tested your cookies and adjusted any security settings in your anti-virus or browser security.
- Do make sure you start all shopping for which you want to earn McCoy Money from the shopping portal or Shopping Assistant.
- If you need to return and repurchase an order, make sure that you place the order through the shopping portal to receive McCoy Money on the new order.
- Do make sure to keep your receipt or order confirmation until McCoy Money has been reported to your account.
- Do visit the merchant's deals and offers page if you want to find coupons or sales.
- Do shop online if you want to receive McCoy Money. Purchases made offline, do not qualify for McCoy Money.
- Don't use coupons, offers or deals from outside the shopping portal or Shopping Assistant. This includes offers sent directly to you in the mail.
- Don't open other browsing sessions, windows or tabs when placing an order. This could interfere with the order tracking correctly.
- Don't have items in your cart from previously saved shopping sessions, before you click on the McCoy Money link.
How Do I Uninstall the Shopping Assistant?
Help us improve the Shopping Assistant or ask a question about it on our Customer Care Form. You can also temporarily disable the Shopping Assistant.
Otherwise, you can use the instructions below for your specific browser:
- To disable Internet Explorer's toolbar, click on the Tools menu and click on Add-ons. From the Add-ons menu locate the Shopping Assistant and click the disable button that appears at the bottom of the Add-ons Window.
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start/Windows button, clicking Control Panel, then clicking Programs and Features. Select the Shopping Assistant and Shopping Assistant Helper. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- To disable the Shopping Assistant, right click on the Button, click "Manage", and then uncheck the "enabled" box for "Shopping Assistant".
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, right click on the Button and click "Remove from Chrome".
- To disable Shopping Assistant, click on "preferences" and navigate to the "extensions" tab. Then uncheck the "Enable Shopping Assistant" box.
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, click on "preferences" and navigate to the "extensions" tab. Then click the "uninstall" button.
- To disable the Shopping Assistant, go to Tools > Add-ons > Select "Shopping Assistant" and click "Disable".
- To remove the Shopping Assistant, select "Remove" in the same list.
I made a purchase before I joined the site. Can I still get credit?
No. You can only earn rewards on purchases made through the website, Shopping Assistant or Mobile Shopping Assistant.
How do I earn McCoy Money?
McCoy Money are earned by shopping online with any of the 4,000+ merchants in the McCoy Money network. You can shop and earn McCoy Money from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Simply download the McCoy Money App to shop from your mobile devices and download the Shopping Assistant to your computer and you will be ready to earn! See shopping instructions below:
1. McCoy Money Mobile App
Want to earn McCoy Money on the go! Download the McCoy Money Mobile App for Android 4.0.3+ or iOS 7+ and higher to shop and earn from your smartphone and tablet. After you install the app, search for participating stores and shop. Your can even use the bar code scanner to find the exact product you're looking for.
2. Shopping Portal
Earn McCoy Money by shopping online with over 4,000 merchants from your computer by logging on at https://mccoymoney.retailbenefits.com. Simply sign up on the McCoy Money Landing page, browse merchants, shop and earn McCoy Money. Once a merchant is selected, you will be directed to the merchant's native website and be prompted to click "Activate McCoy Money." Once activated, you simply shop as usual and earn McCoy Money from your purchases. Your pending McCoy Money will show up in your account within 7 days.
3. Shopping Assistant
Download the Shopping Assistant on your computer and it will alert you when you're visiting a participating store's site. Simply click on "Activate McCoy Money" and continue shopping as you normally would. The Shopping Assistant works with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari.
I exchanged or returned a purchase.
McCoy Money is not available on purchases that have been returned or exchanged. If you would like to earn McCoy Money on your order, you will need to purchase the item again by clicking through from the website, Shopping Assistant or Mobile Shopping Assistant.
I want to Refer a Friend
Referring friends is quick and easy. It costs you nothing to refer a friend or family member, but your friends will earn McCoy Money on all their online purchases.
Where can I find my account information?
In the McCoy Money Shopping App, go to the main landing page and swipe your device from left to right and your account information will slide out. If shopping from your computer, you can access your account information by clicking the My Account tab located on the top right section of the page in both the Shopping Assistant and the Shopping Portal.
How do I change my email address?
You can change your email address by logging into your account and clicking My Account then Edit Profile. The My Account link is located in the upper right section of the menu bar. Once you are in My Profile, change your email address then click "Update Information" on the bottom of the page.
How do I unsubscribe from emails?
Click the unsubscribe link that is located at the bottom of each email or log into your account and change your mail preferences in your Shopper Details.
How do I log in?
Your McCoy Money log in page is at https://mccoymoney.retailbenefits.com/signin. Use your email address and the password you created.
Trouble logging in is usually associated with inputting the wrong email address or password. If you choose to reset your password, just click "Forgot password" on the sign in page and you will be directed to "Reset your Password." You will then input your email address then click "Send Reset Instruction." You will receive an email with instructions on changing your password.
If you set up security questions as part of your profile, you can answer one of the security questions then change your password immediately without waiting for an email.
If you are using Facebook or a Google login, you will need to reset your password on Facebook or Google.
I forgot my password, now what?
- Click on the "Forgot Password" link below the email and password boxes on the Sign-In page.
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password."
- You will receive an email with instructions on changing your password. Click the link in the email and you will be taken to the McCoy Money website where you can reset your password.
- If you are using Facebook or Google to sign in, you will need to reset your password on Facebook or Google.