Free Discount Drug Card
UNA Rx Card is a division of United Networks of America (UNA), the nation’s leading provider of value added benefits. UNA Rx Card pioneered the development of unfunded prescription drug programs. This program makes prescriptions more affordable for the uninsured and the underinsured, and can also be used to supplement most health insurance plans.
- The card is FREE and available to everyone!
- No personal information is required to join and there are no enrollment forms, no eligibility requirements, and no restrictions.
- Members can receive savings of up to 75% at more than 68,000 national and regional pharmacies. A few of the pharmacies that you may recognize are Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart.
- AND; additional savings are available on Prescription Eyeglasses, Diabetic Supplies, and more!
Pre-Activated cards are available from any McCoy location at the Members Service Desk. You can also print a pre-activated card from your computer by CLICKING HERE.
* Drug formulary refers to the list of prescription medications or pharmaceutical products developed and approved by each health plan. The list will contain both generic and brand name drugs selected for coverage under a health insurance plan. Non-formulary drugs either requires preauthorization or is not covered in the health insurance plans.