New Card? No Problem.
Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued card.
The Visa Account Updater will provide you with a seamless transition when your Visa Debit or Credit Card expires or is replaced. This service will automatically update the card number and/or expiration date on file if you have recurring payments set up using your Visa Debit or Credit Card, any of your merchants that participate in this program will automatically receive your updated card information.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- Visa Debit or Credit Card is reissued due to normal expiration
- Visa Debit or Credit Card is lost or stolen
- Visa Debit or Credit Card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Less chance of authorization declines
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating
And when your card expires or is re-issued, you won't have to update your payment information with participating merchants.
- Skip the time and hassle of re-entering or resubmitting your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Count on us to keep your card information secure
As of October 1, 2017, you will be automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. It's automatic (and FREE) - there's nothing you need to do to initiate this service.