The Tour de Cure at Lake Nona is calling all Walkers
Participating in the Tour de Cure is an experience you will never forget. You will be inspired by all of those joining you as you make an impact for this great cause.
Your Tour day experience includes:
- 5K Walk/Run Route
- Starting line ceremonies with inspiring speakers
- Well planned and marked routes
- Fully stocked rest stops
- A fantastic lunch provided by Tijuana Flats
- A celebration of all participants living with diabetes
- Post event festivities
- Sponsor tents, educational opportunities, kid’s activities - and more!
- Make a difference for this great cause and register for the Tour de Cure today!
Ride. Run. Walk.
Tour de Cure is for people of all cycling abilities, featuring well-marked cycling routes with safety marshals and safety vehicles, and fully stocked rest stops to fuel your journey! The run and walk routes are a great way to get out, have fun, and celebrate those who are living with diabetes.
Tour de Cure is more than just a ride, walk or run– it is a celebration of the ADA’s mission and a chance to raise critical funds to help fight diabetes. Every mile covered and every dollar raised brings us that much closer to a cure.
For more information or to register, visit: