Skip A Pay
Want to take a “HOLIDAY” from your loan payment?
McCoy Federal is pleased to announce its Holiday Skip-A-Pay program is back.
Skip-A-Pay allows qualified members to skip their loan payment on any eligible loan in December for a nominal fee of $25. So, if you'd like to save money during the holidays, or you're just a little short on cash, you can take a holiday from your December payment! It's our way of rewarding our valued members.
To take advantage of this offer, simply complete and sign the authorization form then mail it or drop it off at any branch locations by November 29, 2019. The form can also be faxed to 407-472-2786, Attn: Loan Center.
CLICK HERE to download the authorization form
The Skip-A-Pay program allows you to defer your loan payment on any eligible loan. A fee of $25 per loan applies and the following loans or accounts are not eligible for the program:
• Lines of Credit & Credit Cards
• All Mortgage Loans
• All Business Loans
• Loans opened within the last 3 months
• New loans with deferred payment for 60 or 90 days that have not made at least 1 payment
• All loans that are 15 days or more past due
• Modified loans under a modification agreement
• Loans that received an extension within the last 6 months
• Accounts that are more than 30 days negative
• Monies owed