How McCoy Protects You
McCoy Federal Credit Union is dedicated to protecting your security and account information. We have installed a number of safety and security measures to guard your nonpublic personal information, including:
- Verisign - Our website is protected using Verisign security. This security measure is in place so that you can be sure that our website is authentic and protected.
- Cyveillance - The Cyveillance Protected Seal is a trust mark displayed on our website to show that we utilize Cyveillance Anti-Phishing to provide early detection and immediate take down of malicious phishing sites. The seal indicates to members and site visitors that McCoy Federal is serious about proactively protecting our members from online fraud and identity theft. Cyveillance Anti-Phishing enables us to quickly identify and shut down online scams that mislead members through fraudulent use of our corporate identity.
- Encryption - MyMcCoy uses 128-bit secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption as well as many additional security procedures.
- Passwords - MyMcCoy requires strong passwords to protect your account.
- Multifactor Authentication - MyMcCoy uses an extra layer of security that asks you identity questions when you login using an unfamiliar computer.
Ways To Increase Your Protection
In addition to the safety and security measures we have initiated to protect our members, here are some more ways you can increase your protection:
Sign up for FREE MyMcCoy
Access all your accounts, pay your bills, review your account statement, make deposits, transfer funds and even apply for a loan all from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is a personal computer and access to the Web.
Sign up for FREE eStatements
Paper statements can be lost, misplaced, or fall into the wrong hands. eStatements (Electronic Statements) are free, convenient, secure, and include all the same information as a paper statement and are accessible through MyMcCoy anytime you need to view them. Stop dealing with bulky paper statements that require storage or shredding, sign up for free eStatements.
Sign up for FREE Bill Payer
Online bill pay is one of the safest ways to pay your bills and protect you from identity theft. Identity thieves still use the tried and true methods of stealing mail or discarded trash. Online bill pay helps to protect you against identity theft and check fraud.
Sign up for FREE Visa Alerts
This service allows you to manage your money and monitor for potential fraud activity within seconds after specific transactions have taken place with your Visa credit card. Alerts are sent either by email or mobile text message or both. Enroll via MyMcCoy, to learn more click here.
Combined use of MyMcCoy, online Bill Payer, eStatements and Visa Alerts offers greater protection of your personal financial information against identity theft.